Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Making Waves by Stephanie Wolfe

Hello friends! I hope you had as much fun this weekend as I did. I am enriched and feeling fortunate to know you all. Many of you asked for the declaration we made at the end of the conference, so here you go! Put it on your mirror and say it to yourself often. Be sure to let me know how God uses this in your life. See you next year – March 4-5, 2011.


I need to be energetically at work for the One who sent me here, working while the sun shines. When night falls, the workday is over. John 9:4 The Message

I will not SETTLE. I will not FALL or GO TO THE BOTTOM. I will not RESOLVE, RELAX, REMAIN, STAY or SET-UP HOUSE where I am now physically, emotionally or spiritually. I will not SETTLE.

I refuse to be AVERAGE, REGULAR, USUAL, TYPICAL, OR COMMON. I will not be satisfied being a MIDDLE OF THE ROAD or RUN OF THE MILL worker, mother, wife, daughter, friend, or Christian. Average is a Dime-a-Dozen, but I am one-of-a-kind, unique, uncommon and remarkable!

I am not afraid to be different, strange, out of the ordinary, surprising, perplexing, unusual or curious. I am peculiar, odd, strange, irregular, and uncharacteristic just like my Savior Jesus Christ.

I am a Catalyst, a channel, a vehicle, and a medium for the message of the Gospel and the work that I am here to accomplish. I am important to my family, my work, and my world.

I am Avant-garde! I am forward-thinking, advanced, ahead of my time, futuristic!

I will be physically fit, healthy, robust, well, in shape, and vigorous!

I am ready, prepared, set, equipped, and organized.

I am willing, eager, and enthusiastic!

I am Legendary, famous, renowned, celebrated.

I am Alive! I am lively, active, perky, vivacious, and full of life!

I am bold, brave, daring, courageous, and valiant!

I am fearless, courageous, unafraid, unshakable, and filled with faith!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home