Friday, February 27, 2009

The Big Give - March 6-7, 2009

Okay, the conference is a week away and the words are flowing from my mind and spirit onto the keyboard out soon will be out of my mouth and into the hearts (or at least the ears) of women in leadership. Mentoring Women (the women's 12-month mentoring curriculum) will be 10 years old, and Leading Ladies (the women's leadership conference) will be 9 years old! Wow, it is hard to believe that hundreds of women around the world have used Mentoring Women to build and develop the character and leadership of the women in their circle of influence. Pastors' Wives, Ministry Directors, Business Owners, and all women interested in deepening their individual spiritual walk will come together for this event. Only this year, THEY will bring the message along with me. I have written it so that we are all teachers, and we are all students - GIVERS GAIN is the theme and everyone will come to give and through their giving they will gain. I have been pouring over scripture for weeks now, and I am FULL. God has been generous with ideas, thoughts, truths, challenges, application, illustrations, and activities. Here's a clue: The GAIN isn't what comes after the GIVE. The GAIN is IN the GIVE. Wow, there's so much more, but the conference is all next week, so I'll hold on and let it pour out then! Hope you are there. I'd like to learn from you too!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home