Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Where have you been?

I know. I know. Where have I been right? You've been waiting for a blog from me. Sitting there, doing nothing I'm sure, because I have not written in so long. Well I have written, just not here. I'm sorry, but there were no comments from you either, so I could say the same - Where have you been? I've been writing on MySpace, Epic-ning, The Epic Chronicle, Most Valuable Partnership (my newest book) and of course, answering a billion emails!

Other than that I've been at Women's Learning Community, Church, Theological Discussion, my new Leading Ladies group (I love them!!), working long hours at our church/club, and every morning resting at the feet of my Jesus - reading "Contemplating the Cross" by Tricia Rhodes. The depth of that message is unbloggable. I'm in another wonderful season of lent. Forty days of surrender. It is such a joke in comparison to His surrender, but it is a reminder of what is truly important.

Family is awesome! My two grandbabies make life a joy to live. Caleb (7) and Isabella (2) - they put a smile on my face just writing their names. I love being a Nana.

My husband and I will celebrate 34 years of marriage on March 23! Go team! Easter Sunday we will have been in ministry here in GA for 20 years. We started on Easter 1988. Wow, that makes me feel old. Well, I am old. I will be 50 in 3 months and 29 days. Yikes. That reminds me it is almost 9pm, I'd better get to bed. Nighty-night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

I'm sure you're wondering where we are as well. We're here, (I'm here), and we do read this, believe it or not. Keep it up! :)

March 31, 2008 at 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home